Monday, December 20, 2010

Final Digipack And Poster Feedback


This is my final album cover. I posted it on facebook to see what the reaction would be as you see everyone went wild for it; there were 30 odd comments but I could not fit them in on this screen shot. Also there were 33 likes to my album cover which I was very happy about. Everyone was saying how good it looked and how effective it was. I'm very happy with this feedback as it makes me feel like I designed and picked the correct final album cover as everyone seemed to like it. I used a different technology but the best way to get feedback in my eyes; as i have all my mates on here it is easy for them to like it and comment also it is simple to do and takes 2 seconds to post on. This idea i liked due to how big facebook is and how many different types of people I had on facebook; even the people who didn't like Hip-Hop seemed to like the album cover therefore i'm very happy with what I produced.

This is my final poster for Grim. As you see i posted it on facebook to see what my mates thought of the poster - this technology is very good as it made my life so much easier being able to get the feedback i wanted. I was scared at first to see if people liked my ideas but as you see it went down amazing with my friends. 52 people liked my picture which I was amazed about this showed to me that it was good and effective to my target audience; I new this because most my mates on facebook like my type of Hip-Hop genre we had therefore I am very pleased with the feedback I got. Also 30 plus comments where made but I could not show them all as they would be to big picture. Overall very happy with the feedback I got as it allowed me to see if it actually looked good or not from my mates point of view therefore extremely happy with what my final poster outcome was.

1 comment:

  1. Will you be using this post as part of your Q3 answer? Would be useful too.

    ReplyDelete